4 M WIDE CONCRETE BLOCK TO PREVENT POACHERS ACCESSING LAND THROUGH FIELD GATEWAYS
Why Poacher Block?
- A long term solution to blocking gateways preventing poachers entering fields causing crop damage;
- Allows tractors and sprayers access to fields but prevents car and 4×4 access;
- Stops fly-tipping – even when with 8-wheeler trucks;
- No wasting time opening and closing gates, simply drive over it;
- Can be used on bridle ways to prevent unwanted vehicle access;
- Gates can be broken or stolen but Poacher Block which weighs over 1 tonne makes it hard to move;
- Poacher Gate in development for Livestock Farmers;
- 4 M Poacher Block will protect a gateway between 12 ft and 20 ft wide.
As a rule, tractors over 120 hp plus should be able to have the clearance over the block. Please ask for more details if unsure.
All self-propelled sprayers will have clearance and quad bikes are able to fit in between the gaps.
We see the block being removed before harvest and put back in place after sowing and rolling has been completed. Block can be lifted or dragged by the towing eye facilities at each end.
£350 per block or five for £1500